Susanna helps leaders and executives improve performance in an organization, and she helps individuals achieve new direction in their personal and/or professional lives.
There are numerous reasons an organization might hire a coach to assist an employee: to move up the ladder, to become a better performer, or to succeed in facing other challenges. Executive/leadership coaching provides the one-on-one focus, process and support that helps a person achieve their goals.
A person may hire a coach for the same reasons an organization does, to face challenges that are holding them back. Personal coaching provides a way to achieve transitions in your personal and/or professional life – to find more time for yourself or your family; to achieve your life goals; to increase focus on the things that matter most to you.
Coaching is a personal process. The general stages of coaching include:
- Getting to know you – laying the foundation to work together
- Understanding your objectives
- Gathering feedback from others – typically through a 360 interviewing process
- Understanding resistance and where it is coming from
- Defining where you want to go and the steps needed to get there, in detail
- Tracking progress – holding you accountable
- Celebrating successes!
Susanna provides a wide variety of tools and techniques to guide a person supportively through the coaching process. (See Resources.)